Sunday, December 18, 2011

Inaugural Post


With this being The Health Law Junkie's inaugural post, it would only be appropriate to write about a topic befitting such an important and celebratory occasion -- oh yes, the blog itself and a little bit about me, your humble blogger.

This blog is intended to connect and create dialogue amongst self-proclaimed health law experts, enthusiasts, "noobs," and perfect strangers who may be interested in health law, but intimidated or overwhelmed by the topic. This blog is a distinctly modern and casual approach without the uptight stuffiness of a traditional law atmosphere.  We have enough stuffiness in this world as it is. The Health Law Junkie will feature select current events and various issues within the very small world of health law and policy (and by that I mean enormous and vastly complex).  As a certain, former law professor of mine would say, "thus endeth" the limitations of this blog. Shout out to those of you who know exactly whom I am referring to.

Now on to the other aspect of this inaugural post -- me, your blogger.  I consider myself to be a regular Joe. I am a modern (and hip) health lawyer blogging from our nation's (and incidentally also health law's) capital. I'm down to earth and love to travel, but most of all... health law is my world -- a world I want to share with you. Consider us now e-introduced.

But enough about me. If you have found yourself here, welcome to The Health Law Junkie. I hope it intellectually intrigues, refreshes and humors you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...